Thursday 22 March 2012

To Banana Republic's Shoe Designers, With Love ; )

Hi Guys!!
Have you seen/heard about these shoes?

They are the Laurel Colour-Block Pumps from Banana Republic, and boy are they lovely! : ) I think they are just the prettiest shoes I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way as they are currently sold out on the Canadian website, and from when I last checked, the American one too. Ohhhh darn!
If you have never paid attention to Banana Republic’s shoe collection, I recommend you do. Not to be too biased because I think they do everything well, but like J.Crew’s shoe collection, their shoes are one of the chain’s strongest points.  I bought my first pair of shoes from Banana Republic (the perfect black ballet flats… I miss them to this day!) when I was in high school. I probably wore them everyday in the Spring, Summer, and Fall through my later years of high school and all through college. I think it was the best $100 I have ever spent and I have had a soft spot for their shoes ever since. They have every classic style you need, and they often have shoes/boots/sandals in the loveliest tan colour that goes with everything, too!
I’m considering taking a little drive across Canada and the US to all of the Banana Republic stores until I find the Laurel Pumps.  If they are anything like my beloved perfect black ballet flats, I think it may just be worth it… ; )
X’s and O’s. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment